The coloured silver leaves are made of resin and dye-pigment incorporated into silver-aluminium leaves. Not only as tinsels or leaves for kimonos, coloured leaves are widely used in Japan. This traditional and unique product born in Japan have a wide and rich lineup of Japanese colours. Nowadays, they are also used for artistic purposes and interior creations.
※Colour samples are same here
· Do not apply on food.
· Decoloration might occur if used with solutions such as thinner.
· Change of colour and characteristic might occur due to heat, pressure or friction.
· Change of colour might occur when in contact with chloride gas or sulfur dioxide.
· Make sure to test it before application.
· Avoid the use of bleacher agents.
· Avoid long term exposition to strong lights such as UV light, fluorescent light orspotlight.
· The basic material used for this range of products is silver leaves. Be aware silver has a tendency to discolour easily.
[Open] 8:45～17:00 [Closed] weekends, and holidays